Cold One® Knee Soft Brace Ice Pack With Compression
• Instant Pain Relief • Stops Swelling
• Removes Inflammation • Speeds Healing
• Drug Free • Chemical Free
Orthopedic MDs Recommend Knee Icing For:
- Cold One® Icing is the most Recommended and Approved Safe Method by Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic and Orthopedic MDs to relieve knee pain and inflammation from knee injury, post surgical procedures, and relief from Baker's Cyst.
- The knee ice pack freezes in less than 90 minutes in a home freezer. Apply frozen loosely around the knee, then tighten the Velcro straps to the desired compression. The knee brace will only stay frozen for the 15-20 minutes recommended by MDs, however it can continue to be worn as a soft brace or compression sleeve. Knee icing 2 to 3 times a day will promote and reduce healing time.
- Cold One® products contain NO CHEMICAL COOLANTS just pure natural icing to provide 15-20 minutes of 32ºf as recommended by Orthopedic MDs.
- Delivers complete 360º Icing & Compression to the front, back and sides of the knee. May be worn as a soft brace whether frozen or not.
- MD Recommended #1 Treatment for knee injury or post surgery * One Size Fits All - Made in USA - 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
(Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic)
- Active sprains or strains (critical injury)
- Sore/Swollen knees from past injury or surgery (chronic injury)
- Knee Surgery (pre and post op)
- Torn ACL
- Dislocated or twisted kneecap
- Torn Meniscus
- Jumper's Knee (ie. patella tendonitis)
- Runner's Knee (ie. iliotibial band friction)
- Housemaid's Knee (ie. prepatellar bursitis)
Complete 360º icing around the front, back and sides of the knee.
If the knee is tender from surgery or injury, it may be more comfortable to let the ice gels begin to slush slightly before applying compression.
Constructed of non-toxic and non-hazardous FDA approved materials. Cold One® ice wraps are safe to use against the skin.
Made to last of the highest quality materials, hand stitched to perfection, and made in USA.