Forearm Ice Pack Soft Brace + Compression Wrap. Med. (under 6'4" or 260 lbs) 20 minutes of 0°f Icing. Recommended by Ortho MDs as Safe and Effective.
- Forearm Ice Pack provides 20 minutes of cold/ice therapy
- 360° icing around forearm
- Forearm Ice Pack Wraps to reduces pain and swelling in the forearm
- Compression to reduce swelling and pain from injury or recurring injury
- Ice Pack For Forearm Is MD recommended therapy
- Ice Packs for Forearm are trainer recommended therapy
Cold One Forearm Ice Compression Wrap. The Complete Forearm Icing Solution. The Cold One forearm ice wrap provides icing and compression in the lower arm for the treatment of: Sprains Strains Over-worked and over-used forearms. All Cold One ice wraps are ready-to-wear when frozen for up to two hours in a residential or commercial freezer and should be used a minimum of 2-3 times per day for maximum benefit. Once applied, the gels will gradually thaw within 15-20 minutes - the length of time recommended by doctors and orthopedic therapists for effective healing - so there is no risk of damage from “over-icing” the tissues or cryoburn to the skin.